BUMP stops for sliding windows and doors - suits various brands Dowell, AWS
ITEM offered for sale is a single bump stop (1 x unit), to suits sliding aluminium windows and doors - moulded PVC buffer stop NOTE excludes fixing screws
OPTIONS - use the options button, hit the downward arrow and scroll down the SKU's - once you hit on an SKU the image will change - this is a great time for you to review the image on the screen against your needs, then you add the quantity required:
- stopper 1 x single stopper - suits AWS 704 series sliding doors. Code #94416. Dimensions: 162mm (long) x 45mm (wide) x 20mm (high)
- stopper 1 x single stopper - suits various sliding doors. Dimensions: 126mm (long) x 25mm (wide) x 23mm (high)
- stopper 1 x single stopper - suits Dowell sliding doors. Code # G028. Dimensions: 70mm (long) x 25mm (wide) x 25mm (high)
- stopper 1 x single - suits Dowell sliding doors. Code #G029. Dimensions: 30mm (long) x 19mm (diameter)
- stopper 1 x single stopper suits various brand windows. Dimensions:17mm (long) x 22mm (diameter)
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE CHASING, then drop us an email or send us a photo and we will do our best to assist you .....
CALL BACK AND VISIT OUR STORE often, as we are always adding great products, including those elusive industry secret products you wished you could get your hands on
REMEMBER we are a real business - you can always call and collect your items if you are local
Our factory is open from 8.30am-3pm Monday to Thursday and from 8.30am-12.30pm on Friday – we look forward to being of service....
Frequently Asked Questions
Finding your door part, window part or shower part doesn't need to cause you stress or frustration. In fact, if you are sitting there saying to yourself, "I THINK I it looks like this one," we always suggest you send us some pictures and information to do all of the leg work for you. Our team can identify parts as going back upwards of 50 years.
You have 3 main options to track down your tricky door part, window part or shower part:
1. Send and email with your contact information, a description of the issue and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Us the easy 3 step "Find A Part" form either HERE or at the top of any page on the website.
3. Go for a browse through the site.
If you do decide to call ahead it's always welcome to talk to our customers, but we will never identify a part based on a description of it over the phone.
Monday - Thursday: 0830am - 0330pm
Friday: 0830am - 0130pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
If you are calling outside of these hours, you will get our message bank. Don't worry, this is checked by an expert every morning.
Unfortunately with well over tens of thousands of individual parts to work with, it is impossible to assist in many occasions without a picture.
Our team are made up of window, door and shower experts so they will not be able to troubleshoot your computer or phone, we suggest seeking the help
of a loved one or friend to get your image off to us so we can start the find a part process.
We absolutely accept returns though there are some conditions. In all cases, ensure you have your contact details and sales number.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details and sales number. The parts cannot be damaged to any degree. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post (at your own cost). Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return less 10% restocking and administration fees.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details, ticket number from email correspondence and sales number. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post. Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return covering the cost of both the parts and postage.