Double hung - Keeper / Snib / Lift / Catch
ITEMS offered for sale are 1 x various keepers / snib to suit double hung window CAM, sash locks - sold as a single item (meaning 1 x unit)
- No fixing screws are provided with any of the strikes/keepers
- All keepers held in stock in black and silver only - other colours are special order items - check with us availability and pricing before processing your order
OPTIONS, please select from the drop down image your prefer item, note the image will change - then add the number your require - items are all sold as single items
- OPTION DS411 - double hung keeper, material zinc. Dimensions: hole to hole center 45mm x 21mm (high) x 11mm wide base
- OPTION DS411 - double hung keeper, material zinc. Dimensions: hole to hole center 45mm x 21mm (high) x 8mm wide base
- OPTION DS416 - double hung keeper, material zinc.Dimensions: hole to hole center 35.5mm (long) x 19mm (high) x 8mm wide base
- OPTION DS417 - double hung keeper - Dimensions: 25mm in height with 28mm between holes centers - 1.2mm stainless steel
- OPTION DS418 - double hung keeper - Dimensions: 25mm in height with 8mm between holes centers - 1.2mm stainless steel
- OPTION DS420 - double hung keeper - Dimensions: 1.2mm stainless steel - 31.5mm in height with 12mm between holes centers
- OPTION DS421 - double hung keeper, material zinc. Dimensions: hole to hole center 45mm x 16.3mm (high)
- OPTION DS422 - double hung keeper - Dimensions: 31.5mm in height with 12.5 between outer hole centers - 1.2mm stainless steel
- OPTION DS425 - double hung keeper -Dimensions: 37.5mm in height with 12mm between holes centers - 1.2mm stainless steel
- OPTION DS325 - double hung sash lift tab. Finish black. Dimensions: hole to hole center 25mm. 43.5mm (wide) x 20mm (wide)
- OPTION DT2 - double hung Sterling sash lift (set of 2) Stainless steel - Dimensions: 40.4mm deep x 50mm long
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE CHASING, drop us an email or send us an image and we will do our best to assist you .....
CALL BACK AND VISIT OUR STORE often, as we are always adding great products, including those elusive industry secret products you wished you could get your hands on
A LOCAL FITTING and maintenance service is available on the Gold Coast, Northern NSW and Brisbane areas where our qualified glazing tradesmen will come to you
REMEMBER we are a real business - you can always call and collect your items if you are local.
Our office is open from 8.30am-3pm Monday to Thursday and from 8.30am-12.30pm on Friday.
We look forward to being of service...
Frequently Asked Questions
Finding your door part, window part or shower part doesn't need to cause you stress or frustration. In fact, if you are sitting there saying to yourself, "I THINK I it looks like this one," we always suggest you send us some pictures and information to do all of the leg work for you. Our team can identify parts as going back upwards of 50 years.
You have 3 main options to track down your tricky door part, window part or shower part:
1. Send and email with your contact information, a description of the issue and pictures to email@example.com
2. Us the easy 3 step "Find A Part" form either HERE or at the top of any page on the website.
3. Go for a browse through the site.
If you do decide to call ahead it's always welcome to talk to our customers, but we will never identify a part based on a description of it over the phone.
Monday - Thursday: 0830am - 0330pm
Friday: 0830am - 0130pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
If you are calling outside of these hours, you will get our message bank. Don't worry, this is checked by an expert every morning.
Unfortunately with well over tens of thousands of individual parts to work with, it is impossible to assist in many occasions without a picture.
Our team are made up of window, door and shower experts so they will not be able to troubleshoot your computer or phone, we suggest seeking the help
of a loved one or friend to get your image off to us so we can start the find a part process.
We absolutely accept returns though there are some conditions. In all cases, ensure you have your contact details and sales number.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details and sales number. The parts cannot be damaged to any degree. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post (at your own cost). Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return less 10% restocking and administration fees.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details, ticket number from email correspondence and sales number. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post. Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return covering the cost of both the parts and postage.