GUIDES sliding door guides, fixed panel guides / retaining clips - suits Boral KM, Stegbar, Bradnams
On Demand When Sold Out
Offered for sale are fixed panel retaining clips, guides to suit a variety of sliding doors such as Boral Cyclone KM, Stegbar, Bradnams etc:
- NOTE: Boral KM, Bradnams, Dowell SOLD as 1 x single clip
- NOTE: Stegbarm Comalco, Wunderlich and Jason SOLD as 1 x pair
SELECT your preferred BRAND option, by using the drop down menu, then add the number required
- OPTION 1 - Sill anchor clip to suit old Boral / Cyclone KM D series sliding doors - Rolltrak SKU 31650 - sold as a single item
- OPTION 2 - Internal fixed panel retaining clip - Old Rolltrak Part #1661 Note: 3D printed now using SLS technology (see image of trial) - sold as a single item SKU MW3DBORGUV1DG
- OPTION 3 - G James fixed panel clip. 3D printed now using SLS technology - sold as a single item SKU MW3DGJGUV1DG
- OPTION 4 - Bradnams SD2 series top door guide - sold as a single item - 3D Printed SKU MW3DBRSD2V1DG
- OPTION 5 - Stegbar sliding door top guide - sold as a pair (LEFT and RIGHT) - SKU 4171/4172
- OPTION 6 - Comalco, Wunderlich 2C series door - sold as a single item - SKU MW3DCOM2CV1DG
- OPTION 7 - Comalco, Wunderlich, Jason 2V series door - sold as a pair - SKU MWCOMGUV1DG
- OPTION 8 - Fly screen Door Top tension spring pair - sold as a pair - SKU 33360
- OPTION 9 - Suits Trend Sliding Doors SKU PL1245
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR then drop us an email o send us an image and we will do our best to assist you ....
CALL BACK AND VISIT OUR STORE often, as we are always adding great products, including those elusive industry secret products you wished you could get your hands on
A LOCAL fitting and maintenance service is available of the Gold Coast, Northern NSW and Brisbane areas with our quality tradesmen - should this be required please contact us
REMEMBER we are a real business, you can always call and collect your items if you are local
Our office is open from 8.30am-3pm Monday to Thursday and from 8.30am-12.30pm on Friday
We look forward to being of service ....
Frequently Asked Questions
Finding your door part, window part or shower part doesn't need to cause you stress or frustration. In fact, if you are sitting there saying to yourself, "I THINK I it looks like this one," we always suggest you send us some pictures and information to do all of the leg work for you. Our team can identify parts as going back upwards of 50 years.
You have 3 main options to track down your tricky door part, window part or shower part:
1. Send and email with your contact information, a description of the issue and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Us the easy 3 step "Find A Part" form either HERE or at the top of any page on the website.
3. Go for a browse through the site.
If you do decide to call ahead it's always welcome to talk to our customers, but we will never identify a part based on a description of it over the phone.
Monday - Thursday: 0830am - 0330pm
Friday: 0830am - 0130pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
If you are calling outside of these hours, you will get our message bank. Don't worry, this is checked by an expert every morning.
Unfortunately with well over tens of thousands of individual parts to work with, it is impossible to assist in many occasions without a picture.
Our team are made up of window, door and shower experts so they will not be able to troubleshoot your computer or phone, we suggest seeking the help
of a loved one or friend to get your image off to us so we can start the find a part process.
We absolutely accept returns though there are some conditions. In all cases, ensure you have your contact details and sales number.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details and sales number. The parts cannot be damaged to any degree. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post (at your own cost). Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return less 10% restocking and administration fees.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details, ticket number from email correspondence and sales number. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post. Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return covering the cost of both the parts and postage.