Sliding patio door - Aria Endeavour (interlock) MORTICE sliding door handles
Offered for sale is a sliding patio door lock, which replaces the old Albany (Interlock) sliding patio door lock which was has a mortice locking body. Combining the very popular Aria furniture styling with a concealed mortice style backset, the Endeavour Mortice lock offers the ultimate in residential sliding door hardware. The Endeavour mortice range is simple to operate, requires a single action to lock or unlock, and can be supplied in a wide range of finishes and keying options. Suitable for use with aluminium, timber or uPVC horizontal sliding doors and windows.
- Contemporary Aria styling combined with the concealed morticed lockset provides enhanced aesthetic styling and appearance
- One locking action activates two locking points
- Maximum door stile width 45mm
- Fully reversible for left or right-handed doors
- Anti-slam button prevents operation of the handle when the door is open, avoiding damage to the mechanism
- Opposing twin beaks prevent door being lifted from the track
- Unique red indicator on the deadlock shows when the door is locked
- Finish in stock - black only
- Snib action always up to lock on left handed or right handed doors. Same action as Endeavour surface mounted locks
ORDERING OPTIONS, select from the drop down menu:
- OPTION 1 - Aria - snib internal (non keyed)
- OPTION 2 - Aria - internal keyed
CALL BACK AND VISIT OUR STORE often, as we are always adding great products, including those elusive industry secret products you wished you could get your hands on
A LOCAL fitting and maintenance service is available of the Gold Coast, Northern NSW and Brisbane areas with our quality tradesmen - should this be required please contact us
REMEMBER we are a real business - you can always call and collect your items if you are local - our office is open from 8.30am-3pm Monday to Thursday and from 8.30am-12.30pm on Friday – we look forward to being of service
Frequently Asked Questions
Finding your door part, window part or shower part doesn't need to cause you stress or frustration. In fact, if you are sitting there saying to yourself, "I THINK I it looks like this one," we always suggest you send us some pictures and information to do all of the leg work for you. Our team can identify parts as going back upwards of 50 years.
You have 3 main options to track down your tricky door part, window part or shower part:
1. Send and email with your contact information, a description of the issue and pictures to email@example.com
2. Us the easy 3 step "Find A Part" form either HERE or at the top of any page on the website.
3. Go for a browse through the site.
If you do decide to call ahead it's always welcome to talk to our customers, but we will never identify a part based on a description of it over the phone.
Monday - Thursday: 0830am - 0330pm
Friday: 0830am - 0130pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
If you are calling outside of these hours, you will get our message bank. Don't worry, this is checked by an expert every morning.
Unfortunately with well over tens of thousands of individual parts to work with, it is impossible to assist in many occasions without a picture.
Our team are made up of window, door and shower experts so they will not be able to troubleshoot your computer or phone, we suggest seeking the help
of a loved one or friend to get your image off to us so we can start the find a part process.
We absolutely accept returns though there are some conditions. In all cases, ensure you have your contact details and sales number.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details and sales number. The parts cannot be damaged to any degree. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post (at your own cost). Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return less 10% restocking and administration fees.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details, ticket number from email correspondence and sales number. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post. Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return covering the cost of both the parts and postage.