WINDOW ROLLERS - DR354, DR249, DR215, Rolltrak 5090 - sliding aluminium window rollers
ITEM offered for sale is a pair(2 x rollers and carriage combinations) of rollers to suit aluminium sliding windows
OPTIONS please select from the drop down menu you preferred option
- OPTION A - MWM1V1WR manufacturer unknown - limited quantity. Dimensions: 30mm (long) x 9mm (high roller and carriage) x 10mm (wide)
- OPTION B - DR354/9 by Doric - DR9 roller rated to 12kgs each wheel. SEE original roller (grey). Adjustable. Dimensions: 28mm (long) x 18mm (high roller and carriage) x 11mm (wide)
- OPTION C - DR249/13 by Doric - DR13 roller rated to 12kgs each wheel. Adjustable. Dimensions:Â 30mm (long) x 25mm (high roller and carriage) x 10mm (wide) excludes wings
- OPTION D - Rolltrak 5090 sliding window rollers -Â Window plastic carriage with nylon grooved roller & brass pin. Adjustable.Â Dimensions: 41mm (long) x 10mm (high roller and carriage) x 9mm (wide)
- OPTION E - DR215/11 by Doric - DR11 roller rated to 12kgs max load each wheel. Dimensions: 29mm (long) x 11mm (high roller and carriage) x 11mm (wide)
DONâ€™T SEE what you are looking for then send us a picture, we are constantly loading items all the time, this is certainly not all we have in our factory.
CALL BACK AND VISIT OUR STORE often, as we are always adding great products, including those elusive industry secret products you wished you could get your hands on
A LOCAL fitting and maintenance service is available of the Gold Coast, Northern NSW and Brisbane areas with our quality tradesmen - contact us our tradesmen will come to you
REMEMBER we are a real business - you can always call and collect your items if you are local. Our office is open from 8.30am-3.00pm Monday to Thursday and from 8.30am- 12.30 on Friday We look forward to being of service
Frequently Asked Questions
Finding your door part, window part or shower part doesn't need to cause you stress or frustration. In fact, if you are sitting there saying to yourself, "I THINK I it looks like this one," we always suggest you send us some pictures and information to do all of the leg work for you. Our team can identify parts as going back upwards of 50 years.
You have 3 main options to track down your tricky door part, window part or shower part:
1. Send and email with your contact information, a description of the issue and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Us the easy 3 step "Find A Part" form either HERE or at the top of any page on the website.
3. Go for a browse through the site.
If you do decide to call ahead it's always welcome to talk to our customers, but we will never identify a part based on a description of it over the phone.
Monday - Thursday: 0830am - 0330pm
Friday: 0830am - 0130pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
If you are calling outside of these hours, you will get our message bank. Don't worry, this is checked by an expert every morning.
Unfortunately with well over tens of thousands of individual parts to work with, it is impossible to assist in many occasions without a picture.
Our team are made up of window, door and shower experts so they will not be able to troubleshoot your computer or phone, we suggest seeking the help
of a loved one or friend to get your image off to us so we can start the find a part process.
We absolutely accept returns though there are some conditions. In all cases, ensure you have your contact details and sales number.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details and sales number. The parts cannot be damaged to any degree. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post (at your own cost). Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return less 10% restocking and administration fees.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details, ticket number from email correspondence and sales number. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post. Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return covering the cost of both the parts and postage.