Capping Track Key Ring Sample Set
Did you know you can extend the life of your sliding door, with the application of a stainless-steel capping track over the damaged section of the track. Is your door sticking and jumping along the track as you close it, then chances are there is damage to the sliding door track – do not let anyone tell you it can’t be remedied because it can.
You simply install the stainless steel capping track over the length of your door and viola it operates just like a new one. Capping tracks come in 7 different heights – so check what you need otherwise a sample kit can be purchased for you to measure onsite.
Sold in 2400mm lengths – so if you door is wider you will need to purchase an additional track to cover the additional width. Tracks:
- Item – #2 Dimensions 14mm high x 10mm wide (entire base including curve) with 6mm wide track curve.
- Item – #3 Dimensions 10mm high x 10mm wide (entire base including curve base) x 6mm wide track curve.
- Item – #4 Dimensions 23mm high x 10mm wide (entire base including curve) x 6mm wide track curve.
- Item – #5 Dimensions 18mm high x 10mm wide (entire base including curve) x 6mm wide track curve.
- Item – #6 Dimensions 15mm high x 10mm wide (entire base including curve) x 3mm wide track curve.
- Item – #7 Dimensions 10mm high x 10mm wide (entire base including curve) x 3mm wide track curve.
- Item – #8 Dimensions 6.5mm high x 10mm wide (entire base including curve) x 8mm wide track curve.
Keep an eye out for our video on how to install these capping trackings – currently in production and coming soon…..
NOTE: these items are sent by courier – the charge of $100.00 is generic cost, actual shipping cost is dependent on your location – ask us for a quote if you are concerned with the costs of delivery to your front door – remember it will be cheaper than a new sliding door. Any overspend on the cost of the courier will be reimbursed once the courier costs are booked, refunds will occur via PayPal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Finding your door part, window part or shower part doesn't need to cause you stress or frustration. In fact, if you are sitting there saying to yourself, "I THINK I it looks like this one," we always suggest you send us some pictures and information to do all of the leg work for you. Our team can identify parts as going back upwards of 50 years.
You have 3 main options to track down your tricky door part, window part or shower part:
1. Send and email with your contact information, a description of the issue and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Us the easy 3 step "Find A Part" form either HERE or at the top of any page on the website.
3. Go for a browse through the site.
If you do decide to call ahead it's always welcome to talk to our customers, but we will never identify a part based on a description of it over the phone.
Monday - Thursday: 0830am - 0330pm
Friday: 0830am - 0130pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
If you are calling outside of these hours, you will get our message bank. Don't worry, this is checked by an expert every morning.
Unfortunately with well over tens of thousands of individual parts to work with, it is impossible to assist in many occasions without a picture.
Our team are made up of window, door and shower experts so they will not be able to troubleshoot your computer or phone, we suggest seeking the help
of a loved one or friend to get your image off to us so we can start the find a part process.
We absolutely accept returns though there are some conditions. In all cases, ensure you have your contact details and sales number.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details and sales number. The parts cannot be damaged to any degree. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post (at your own cost). Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return less 10% restocking and administration fees.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details, ticket number from email correspondence and sales number. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post. Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return covering the cost of both the parts and postage.