Sliding door patio lock - Mortice Albany Endeavour SBML 2x point latch door kit
ITEM offered for sale is a mortice styled lock by Assa Abloy known as a "Albany SBML" sliding patio door lock (mortice style). The Albany Mortice range is simple to oeprate and incorporates a one-action lock or unlock mode. Suitable for use with aluminium, timber or UPVC sliding doors and windows.
- Popular Albany styling combined with the concealed morticed lockset provides enhanced aesthetic styling and appearance
- One locking action activates two locking points
- Maximum door stile width 45mm
- Hole center to hole center measurement 125mm (INTERNAL handle length overall 185mm - EXTERNAL handle length overall 178mm - HANDLE height 39mm)
- Fully reversible for left or right-handed doors
- Anti-slam button prevents operation of the handle when the door is open, avoiding damage to the mechanism
- Opposing twin beaks prevent door being lifted from the track
- Unique red indicator on the deadlock shows when the door is locked
- Available in a full range of powdercoat and plated finishes NOTE HELD in stock in black only (all other colours are special order - NOTE this item is shipped from New Zealand for all other colours and locking options
- Can be keyed alike to other ASSA ABLOY supplied locks and a selection of security products as part of the “One Key” security program (Locksmith required to master key)
- Non handed consistent snib movement
- Non standard screws are required for door stile widths in excess of 56mm - request on ordering if required
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS available for locking:
- Double cylinder deadlocking with daylatch function
- single cylinder locking with snib
Combining the very popular Albany furniture styling with a concealed mortice style backet, the Albany Mortice range of locks offers the ultimate in residential sliding door hardware. Features Available in 2 or 4 point locking Anti-slam button prevents operation of the handle when the door is open, avoiding damage to the mechanism Multiple locking beaks prevent door being lifted from the track one locking action activates up to four locking points Unique red indicator on the deadlock shows the lock status Can be keyed alike to other ASSA ABLOY supplied locks and a selection of security products as part of ASSA ABLOY's One Key security programme.
Frequently Asked Questions
Finding your door part, window part or shower part doesn't need to cause you stress or frustration. In fact, if you are sitting there saying to yourself, "I THINK I it looks like this one," we always suggest you send us some pictures and information to do all of the leg work for you. Our team can identify parts as going back upwards of 50 years.
You have 3 main options to track down your tricky door part, window part or shower part:
1. Send and email with your contact information, a description of the issue and pictures to email@example.com
2. Us the easy 3 step "Find A Part" form either HERE or at the top of any page on the website.
3. Go for a browse through the site.
If you do decide to call ahead it's always welcome to talk to our customers, but we will never identify a part based on a description of it over the phone.
Monday - Thursday: 0830am - 0330pm
Friday: 0830am - 0130pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
If you are calling outside of these hours, you will get our message bank. Don't worry, this is checked by an expert every morning.
Unfortunately with well over tens of thousands of individual parts to work with, it is impossible to assist in many occasions without a picture.
Our team are made up of window, door and shower experts so they will not be able to troubleshoot your computer or phone, we suggest seeking the help
of a loved one or friend to get your image off to us so we can start the find a part process.
We absolutely accept returns though there are some conditions. In all cases, ensure you have your contact details and sales number.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details and sales number. The parts cannot be damaged to any degree. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post (at your own cost). Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return less 10% restocking and administration fees.
Simply email us HERE or call us HERE.
You will need to provide your contact details, ticket number from email correspondence and sales number. You will have to return the parts either in store or via post. Once we receive the parts you will be issued a return covering the cost of both the parts and postage.